Our unique scooter design combines adventure, practicality and dog & rider-friendly features - from the brushbow with no protruding connecting loops, a handy unobtrusive canvas bag, ample ground clearance, with a lightweight and compact design to make turns easy - meaning you can take the Xplora anywhere from urban pavement to back-country trails.
The use of standard bicycle components enables simple upgrades and low cost servicing.
Please select from available colors below:
The Xplora features the unique copy-protected 'brushbow' which provides the optimum pulling position for your dog while greatly reducing the risk of the gang-line snagging in the front wheel and brake.
• 6160 T6 alloy
• Removable alloy brushbow
• Black alloy Foot board
• Black alloy handlebars
• Black alloy forks, 60mm travel
• Available in 5 colors: Silver, Black, Blue, Copper, Green
• Black alloy wheels, double-rim, 24" front, 20" rear
• Quick-Release hubs
• Aggressive all-terrain tires
• Front tire Kenda 24” x 2.25”
• Rear tire Kenda 20” x 2.25”
• Tektro 160mm Mechanical Disc Brakes (front & rear)
• Partially concealed brake cable
• Zippered Brushbow Kit-bag
• Tool kit
• Front & Rear mudguards
Weight: 28 lbs (12.7kg)
Overall length: 69" (175cm)
Ground Clearance: 5.5" (14cm) for all-terrain use
Alloy Footplate: 14.5" long x 5.5" wide (37cm x 14cm)
$58 Standard Shipping.
Some states will incur higher shipping costs as shown at checkout or quoted by email.
Shipping to some remote areas may not be possible.
Please contact us if you require faster shipping or other shipping options.
All frame color options are now supplied with black forks.